Release Notes - Version 1.5.0¶
Released on June 30, 2022
Install via Docker: Linux | Windows | macOS | Raspberry Pi
Binary builds are no longer supported. Docker and Source are now the only supported methods of install.
We are very excited to ship the June 2022 Hummingbot release (v1.5.0) today!
New Perpetual Exchange Connector: CoinFLEX¶
CoinFLEX is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange located in Seychelles. There are 23 coins and 26 trading pairs on the exchange. CoinFLEX volume in the last 24 hours is reported to be at ₿54,774.17. The most active trading pair on CoinFLEX exchange is FLEX/USD. Launched on 16/4/2019, CoinFLEX is a centralized exchange that supports physically delivered derivatives as well as the spot market.
coinflex_perpetual documentation for more information.
New Spot Exchange Connector: Bybit¶
Bybit is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency derivatives exchanges, with more than 1.6 million registered users. Built on customer-centric values, we endeavor to provide a professional, smart, intuitive and innovative trading experience for retail and professional clients around the world. Bybit is committed to creating a fair, transparent and efficient trading environment, and offer 24/7 multi-language customer support to provide assistance in a timely manner.
bybit documentation for more information.
New Gateway DEX Connector: TraderJoe¶
TraderJoe is an AMM DEX on the Avalanche (AVAX) blockchain that offers DeFi services, including swapping, staking and yield farming. The exchange has been growing rapidly, attracting over $4 billion in total value locked (TVL) since it was launched in June 2021. Trader Joe claims to take a community-first approach, and to prioritize innovation, speed and safety. It aims to provide a one-stop-shop DeFi experience and to integrate new products without compromising on security.
traderjoe documentation for more information.
New Gateway DEX Connector: Sushiswap¶
SushiSwap (SUSHI) is an AMM DEX built on the Ethereum network. Originally forked from Uniswap, SushiSwap leverages smart contracts in order to provide liquidity pools that allow users to directly trade crypto assets — with no intermediary. Users can also become liquidity pool providers, supplying an equal value pair of two cryptocurrencies in order to receive rewards whenever anyone utilizes that pool. It is a decentralized finance (or DeFi) protocol.
sushiswap documentation for more information.
New Fixed Grid Strategy¶
In this release, we are happy to introduce the
fixed_grid strategy for Hummingbot, the first community strategy created under the Developer Grant proposal HGP-4
fixed_grid strategy is similar to "Grid Trading Bot" strategies available on popular exchanges such as Binance and Kucoin, which are often the entry point of users to algorithmic trading in crypto. The strategy may provide a useful tool for market making in consolidating or range-bound markets, as well as for stablecoin pairs.
The main parameters needed to set up this strategy are
n_levels (the number of grid levels).
fixed_grid documentation for more information.
Removed Documentation for
We have removed the documentation pages for the
uniswap-v3-lp strategies since they were designed to work with DEX connectors in Gateway-V1, an earlier, deprecated version of Gateway. For the same reason, we have removed the
balancer connector page.
We plan to restore these pages if the community adds support for UbeSwap (Celo), Balancer, and Uniswap-V3, respectively, in future releases.
- 5246 Remember the last strategy created or imported
- 5279 Adapt Trade Intensity Indicator to Use Trade Events
- 5296 Add a flag for
truedo not let
- 5313 Refactor the
gate_ioconnector to bring the code to latest standards
- 5366 Remove the deprecated s flag from Dockerfile
- 5368 Refactor the
OKXconnector to bring the code to latest standards
- 5379 Change source of Docker images to the Foundation DockerHub instead of CoinAlpha
- 5400 Update the
Bitmartconnector to the latest connector standard
- 5257 Increase default
- 5259 Prevent Gateway from logging calls to
- 5266 Validate changes to
- 5268 Check for the node API key when starting a strategy that uses Gateway
- 5270 Allow users to pull full Gateway config by not providing key
- 5272 Restrict possible values for
gasLevelin the Ethereum Gas Station schema
- 5302 Add routes for the forthcoming Uniswap-v3 connector
- 5304 Fix issues related to use of LevelDB
- 5335 Allow users to manage the Gateway tokens they want reported with
- 5337 Add support for
- 5360 The
gateway createcommand now generates the necessary traderjoe.yml file
- 5377 Add missing parameters to polygon to make it build
- 5380 Reduce log noise when Hummingbot communicates with gateway
- 5381 General improvements to gateway
- 5391 Only show zero balances for gateway tokens inserted by the user
- #5250 Set codec to UTF-8 when opening config files
- #5262, #5263, #5265, #5286, #5292 Fix multiple issues with the Bybit perpetual connector.
- #5293 Remove
- #5303 Align initial screen style with the rest of the client
- #5362 Fix quickstart style
- #5367 Fix for the bug that causes the hummingbot_quickstart.py to fail
- #5382 Fix in
KucoinAuthwhen preparing the string to generate the signature.
- #5384 Fix for
conf_fee_overridesvalues erased at startup
- #5386 Fix balance comparison with order amount