Release Notes - Version 1.4.0¶
Released on May 30, 2022
Binary builds are no longer supported. Docker and Source are now the only supported methods of install.
We are very excited to ship the May 2022 Hummingbot release (v1.4.0) today!
This release adds Gateway V2, as previously described in the following Hummingbot blog posts:
Gateway V2 is a major overhaul to the Gateway system, in which Hummingbot uses to communicate with decentralized markets such as Uniswap and Pangolin. Compared to the original Hummingbot Gateway, Gateway V2 adds major improvements to the reliability, user experience and security.
This release also introduces a simplified version of the trading strategies called Script. The scripts are intended to be used without requiring a configuration. All data used by the script should be included in the script file.
The script is a Python class. It can be created by subclassing the new
All scripts modules should be stored in the
/scripts folder (the old scripts folder is renamed to pmm_scripts).
There is a new version of the start command for the scripts:
start --script <script_module_name>
Check out the Script Strategies documentation
- Added a pre-commit hook that will run
isortwith pre-configured settings to automatically sort the imports of files
- Simplification of the
GitHub validation workflowfor the project by extracting the logic that creates the Hummingbot conda environment and compiles and installs Hummingbot client into its own action.
position modechecks to
- Use the US spelling of
- Restart gateway when the route
- Replacement of a legacy definition of trade fee schemas with
TradeFeeSchemain connectors maintained by CoinAlpha
- Added FTX referral program
- #3555 Fixed rate oracle coingecko prices request
- #5084 Fixed
Unexpected errorwhile processing
event 202during funding payment period
- #5107 Fixed bug which causes a compiling error when installing Hummingbot from Source
- #5113 #4975, #5096, #4372, #4778 Fixed multiple issues with the Bybit perpetual connector
- #5193 Fixed unnecessary text in split order level prompt
- #5215 Fixed k2 startup error
- #5222 Fixed
Decimal Invalid Operationerror when quote balance is too high in the
Cross Exchange Market Makingstrategy
- #5227 Fixed issue in TWAP strategy where
order amount, but a total