Release Notes - Version 1.9.0¶
Released on October 28, 2022
We are very excited to ship the October 2022 Hummingbot release (v1.9.0) today!
New Sample Scripts from Botcamp¶
We're excited to launch Botcamp, an intensive 4-week bootcamp that teaches you to create custom trading strategies as simple Hummingbot scripts.
This release added script examples created by participants in the beta Botcamp cohort:
All scripts examples can be found here.
New Connector: Eve Exchange¶
Eve brings together all the necessary features for individuals & businesses to harness the power of crypto, in a single low-cost platform — powered by EVE token.
New Community Tool: Manage Bot Cycles¶
The purpose of this folder structure and scripts is to make it easier to manage multiple bots and launch them all at once on your computer or server.
Thanks to mlguys for this contribution! 🙏
- 5708 Added broker IDs for
- 5783 Added
Gate.ioas a Rate Oracle source Thanks to MementoRC for this fix! 🙏
- 5664 Fixed the issue with quantizing amount for gateway connectors
- 5729 Fixed incorrect gateway certs directory Thanks to MementoRC for this fix! 🙏
- 5759 Added
Goerlitestnet to Gateway
- 5776 Fixed update install for Gateway so that patches and minor updates don't occur when users setup Gateway
- 5789 Changed default tokenlist for
- 5707 Fixed issue with
Kucoinreaching API rate limit for api/v1/fills Thanks to MementoRC for this fix! 🙏
- 5711 Fixed issue with the
Liquidity Miningstrategy raising an exception on empty order books Thanks to MementoRC for this fix! 🙏
- 5721 Fixed issue with the trading_pairs property in paper_trade
- 5750 Fixed issue with
int object has no attribute is_nanerror in the history command Thanks to MementoRC for this fix! 🙏
- 5751 Fixed the "Failed to refresh the listen key" error message in
Binance PerpetualsThanks to leastchaos for this fix! 🙏
- 5782 Fixed missing mocked API Thanks to MementoRC for this fix! 🙏
- 5807 Fixed quantize rounding in paper_trade Thanks to peterwilli for this fix! 🙏
- 5829 Fixed issue with
Bybit perpetualnot working because of deprecated endpoints