Release Notes - Version 0.42.0¶
Released on August 11, 2021
New Spot Connector: NDAX¶
NDAX (National Digital Asset Exchange) is a Canadian-based centralized exchange which is fully integrated into the Canadian banking system and designed for both individuals and institutions.
They are incorporated in the province of Alberta and registered as a Money Service Business (MSB), making them subject to the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act (PCMLTFA) and applicable regulatory framework of the Financial Transactions and Reports and Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC).
Read more in our documentation: How to use NDAX connector
New Global Config: Rate Limits Share Pct¶
We added a new global parameter that allows user to set a certain percentage of rate limit to each bot when running multiple instances of Hummingbot. This is useful when using a single exchange account across all instances.
To set this value, run
config rate_limits_share_pct in the Hummingbot client.
Read more in our documentation: Rate Limits Share Pct
- Removed mock web server usages from the tests in
/test/hummingbot/core/api_throttler/which will be replaced in the future and causes the workflow checks in Github to fail occasionally
- Fixed and added unit tests to not consider AscendEX inflight orders as open order when in "Filled" status
- Added fields
- Created a new multi-limit pool throttler class to handle rate limits where a call can increase multiple pools as described in #3758
- In subsequent releases, we will make changes and improve the multi-pool throttler as well as consolidate existing different version of throttler. More details in this story #3766
- #3547 Fixed issues for matched and unmatched trading pairs especially with USD in HitBTC connector. Thanks to TheHolyRoger for this fix! 🙏
- #3450 Fixed error submitting orders on most USD pairs when using dydx perpetual connector. Thanks to trkoneill18 for this fix! 🙏
- #3645 Fixed format-sensitive values for
marketsparameter in Liquidity Mining strategy
- #3648 Updated
kucoin_utils.pyto fix the error when selecting BSV markets
- #3754 Fixed rate limit issues when using AscendEx connector by implementing the new multi-limit pool throttler class
- #3767 Fixed a bug with AscendEx where cancelled orders are showing as active orders using Liquidity Mining strategy
- #3777 Fixed orders getting stuck on 'cancelling' message when using multiple orders in AscendEx connector