Release Notes - Version 0.31.0¶
🔗 New connector: Crypto.com¶
We are thrilled to announce that we partnered with leading crypto exchange Crypto.com to integrate Hummingbot’s trading capabilities and bring liquidity mining to the exchange!
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. Crypto.com serves over 3 million customers today, providing them with a powerful alternative to traditional financial services through the Crypto.com App, the Crypto.com Card and the Crypto.com Exchange.
Read more in our blog post: Hummingbot Partners with Crypto.com Exchange for High Frequency Trading and Liquidity Mining
More information in our documentation here on how to use the connector.
🔗 Bittrex Connector v3 Update¶
As Bittrex announced in a recent tweet, their API v3 is now live. According to Bittrex v1-1 documentation the old API v1.1 will be deprecated by September 30, 2020.
In line with this change, we updated our Bittrex connector to make it compatible with v3 API along with unit test cases.
📊 Improved External Pricing Source for Pure Market Making¶
In the previous versions, Hummingbot can use the order book's mid price of your current market or another supported market when using the external pricing source. Starting this release, users can also use the market's last trade price, best bid price or best ask price as the price reference point when creating orders.
More information in our documentation in External Pricing Source Configuration page.
We want to thank 🙏 community member petrioptrv for this contribution!
💻 Developers Updates¶
Connector Change Summary¶
In the ongoing effort to make the Hummingbot code base more developer friendly, we refactored several parts of the exchange connector code to make it easier to add additional exchanges in the future:
- Added a new
ExchangeBaseclass to replace
UserStreamTrackerDataSourceTypefrom connector #2244, #2270
- Moved exchange connectors to a new location: hummingbot/connector/exchange#2244, #2270
ExchangeBase, set this to
Trueif your connector doesn't provide account balance update via web socket API, you will also need to set
_in_flight_orders_snapshot_timestampduring balance update #2017, #2224
- Formalize trading pair format, except within the connector module, all trading pairs are in BASE-QUOTE format #2091, #2097
- Remove market argument on
InFlightOrderBase(it was never used for anything)
🐞 Bug Fixes¶
OrderBookTrackertrade execution bug #1330
- Fixed bug where some orders are not created due to broken account balance update #2012
- Fixed inconsistent adjusted order amount with inventory skew #2058
- Fixed API requests intermittently failing on Kraken connector #2204 We want to thank 🙏 community member TheHolyRoger for this contribution!
- Fixed bug with Liquid connector incorrectly integrating web socket for user data stream #2222
- Added DAI to trading pair splitter to address an issue where DAI trading pairs are not showing in Binance connector #2255