🛠 Connector Info¶
- Exchange Type: Centralized Exchange (CEX)
- Market Type: Central Limit Order Book (CLOB)
- Maintenance Tier:
- Maintainer: Woo X
Currently, Woo X is a Bronze exchange, as voted by HBOT holders in each quarterly Epoch. This means Hummingbot Foundation does not maintain the components below, but community members may submit Proposals to fund development bounties and approve pull requests to fix bugs and add enhancements to them.
|🔀 Spot Connector||✅||Supports
|🔀 Perp Connector||Not available|
|🕯 Spot Candles Feed||Not available|
|🕯 Perp Candles Feed||Not available|
ℹ️ Exchange Info¶
- Website: https://woo.org/
- CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/wootrade/
- CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/woo-network
- API Docs: https://docs.woo.org/
- Fees: https://support.woo.org/hc/en-001/articles/4404611795353--Spot-Margin-Trading-Fees
- Supported Countries: Available to customers worldwide, except for countries with service restrictions such as Cuba, Crimea, Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Sudan, Mainland China. https://support.woo.org/hc/en-001/articles/4403838052761--List-of-unsupported-countries-regions
🔑 How to Connect¶
Generate API Keys¶
- Log in to your Woo X account or Sign Up for a Woo X account.
- Click on your account icon in the top right corner of the screen, and select Subaccounts and API from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the Subaccounts and API tab and click on Create API.
- Set a description for the API key (e.g. Hummingbot).
- Check the "Enable Trading" permission and click on Create API.
- Copy the API key, secret, and application ID, then save them in a safe place.
- Log in to the third-party application and link the saved API.
Add Keys to Hummingbot¶
From inside the Hummingbot client, run
If connection is successful:
🔀 Spot Connector¶
Integration to spot markets API endpoints
- Connection Type: WebSocket
- Folder: https://github.com/hummingbot/hummingbot/tree/development/hummingbot/connector/exchange/woo_x
This connector supports the following
This exchange offers a paper trading mode: https://x.staging.woo.org/en/trade/BTC_USDT
Access the Paper Trade version of this connector by running
After you create an account and create the API keys, you can enter them by using the
connect woo_x_testnet command
within the Hummingbot client. Once connected, you should be able to use the testnet with the available spot strategies /