ℹ️ Exchange Info¶
- API docs: https://bybit-exchange.github.io/docs/inverse/#t-introduction
- Transaction fees: https://help.bybit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039261154-Taker-s-Fee-and-Maker-s-Rebate-Calculation
- Creating API keys: https://help.bybit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039749613-How-to-create-a-new-API-key-
- Trading rules: https://www.bybit.com/en-US/contract-rules
- Leverage and margin: https://help.bybit.com/hc/en-us/articles/900003821726-Bybit-USDT-Perpetual-General-FAQ
Enable Positions and Orders
Ensure that the option Positions and Orders is checked when you create your API key.
- Release added: 0.44.0 by CoinAlpha
- Maintainer: CoinAlpha
connect bybit_perpetual in order to enter your API keys:
Enter your Bybit Perpetual API key >>> Enter your Bybit Perpetual secret key >>>
If connection is successful:
You are now connected to bybit_perpetual.
Hummingbot supports the testnet version of this exchange. To connect to the testnet exchange, run
connect bybit_perpetual_testnet instead.
Hummingbot assumes -0.025% maker fees and 0.075% taker fees (source).
Users can override these assumptions with Override Fees.